Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'm here to stay. Maybe.

This blog started as a real everyday blog. Then two days went by and I stopped. Then I changed it into an account of my travels this summer, which stopped too early. Now I'm back. We'll see.

First of all, I love everything about this Page Title/Tagline. It's hilarious to me and encouraging. We need more of that.

As I sit here wondering what to say, I realize right now that this blog will fail for a third time. I can't think of anything good too say, and my goal of posting once a week will quickly fall apart.

But then, not kidding, I look up and see a glorious title above me that speaks to the hope hidden in my heart. "BE A DREAMER". I can do this. I can blog. I believe it. And if I believe it, I can do it.

But I still may not tell anyone that I'm blogging for a while. I need to get a little better first.

No comments: